Men’s Enhancing Facial Moisturiser (60g)
Our Men’s Enhancing Facial Moisturiser features macadamia, jojoba, hemp seed, argan, vitamin E, and meadowfoam oils, renowned for their deeply nourishing, skin enhancing properties. NZ native extracts of Harakeke leaf and Manuka leaf help to soothe and calm the skin after shaving. With no added fragrance, only the natural scent of unrefined plant oils, our Men’s Enhancing Facial Moisturiser delivers optimal skin health and hydration.
- Macadamia seed oil has excellent healing and moisturising properties and is particularly suited for dry, sensitive, aged, or damaged skin.
- Jojoba oil is very nourishing and protective, and penetrates the skin helping to reduce water loss by forming a protective film. It has proven anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hemp seed oil is high in omega acids 3, 6, and 9, all of which help repair the skin barrier and form a seal over the skin to retain moisture. Hemp seed oil works as a humectant drawing moisture to the skin and providing deep hydration. Its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties make it beneficial in treating inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne scarring, and dry skin.
- Olive-derived squalane has a molecular structure close to the skin’s own, allowing it to penetrate deep into the pores where it targets skin care concerns at a cellular level. It is a highly effective emollient locking moisture into the skin and providing superior hydration. Its natural antioxidant properties fight off skin-damaging free radicals that contribute to the signs of aging. Anti-inflammatory benefits help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Argan seed oil is well-known for its excellent moisturising, restorative, and anti-ageing benefits. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, and omega 6, and has demonstrated anti-ageing effects on the skin through measurable improvements in skin elasticity when applied daily.
- Meadowfoam seed oil has excellent moisturising capabilities and it helps to balance our skins natural sebum production.
- Vitamin E oil is a nutrient your body needs to support your immune system and help your cells to regenerate. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is well known for its benefits to skin health and appearance.
- Harakeke and Manuka leaf extracts, traditionally used in Māori herbal medicine for skin irritations and dry skin conditions, have hydrating, moisturising and healing properties. As well as helping with skin breakouts, they are naturally soothing and cooling to the skin, helping to reduce blemishes, rashes and skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
How to use
Apply a small amount to face and neck morning and night after cleansing with Scenturie’s Men’s Hydrating Face Cleanser. Follow with an appropriate SPF for day time use.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, ageing, combination, and acne-prone skin.
All Scenturie products are free from animal products, palm oil, synthetic chemicals and known irritants. We do not use parabens, sulfates, glycols, silicones, mineral oils, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colours in any of our products. We are proudly cruelty-free, vegan, eco-friendly, sustainable, and our ingredients are used in quantities to be effective.